All inspection requests sent to us prior to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday will be scheduled for the next business day. Due to a large volume of inspections daily, we cannot give specific times for inspections. Special request can be made for special circumstances. Roofers should note if they are tearing-off that morning.
Please fill in the below request for an inspection. The immediate e-mail reply will validate we have received your inspection request. Inspections may start as early as 7AM and may run as late as 6PM.
HURRICANE IRMA ALERT
The City has adjusted the permit and inspection processes to facilitate the recovery efforts from Hurricane Irma.
Permits will be temporarily waived for:
Storm related Arbor work such as trees and limbs down
Storm related Fence repair (must be repairs only, replacing same type with no additional footage or relocating placement)
Permits are required for:
Any new construction and construction not related to the storm.
Roof repair for 100 square feet or more damaged
ARBOR Inspections - Call 407-327-6584
FIRE Inspections - Call 407-665-7422
UTILITY Inspections - Call 407-327-2669
Inspections Results CLICK HERE
Request an Inspection
* Required Fields
All inspections must be ready for the first inspection of the day. If the project is not ready and rescheduled a re-inspection fee will be charged. We understand that there are times when emergencies arrive and appointments are necessary. If this is the case, please call us at 407-327-5963 after 8:00am the morning of the inspection and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Look below to see if there are any items that may keep your inspection from being scheduled.
- Permit and Inspection Card
- Make sure that you have a recorded Notice of Commencement submitted to the Building Department for jobs over $2,500.00 prior to the first inspection. (If this is a mechanical permit you need a NOC for jobs over $7,500.00)
- Any fees due for a failed inspection must be paid before scheduling another inspection.
- Projects that were reviewed must have plans and documents on site.
- Florida Product Approval sheets, Installation Instructions, and Evaluation Reports on site.
- For roofing inspections please make sure that your roofing Deck Nail affidavit is in the office before calling in for a final.
- Any documentation that has been requested must be submitted to the Building Department before scheduling for a final.
Checking Inspection Result Status
If you know your permit number or have an address, you may monitor the progress of an inspection via the following link: https://eservices.winterspringsfl.org/eSuite.Permits/ also, inspection results are always available on the jobsite card in the field.
Please notice the below schedule of holidays that the City of Winter Springs observes
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King
- Memorial Day
- US Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran's Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Day
When submitting for an inspection around a holiday please read the following:
All inspection request sent in by 4:00pm the day before the holiday will be scheduled for the next business day. Any inspection submitted after that time will be accepted in the when City Hall re-opens and will be scheduled for the following business day.