How can you or someone you know be honored in the Memorial for Military Service to our Country?

  1. You or someone you know can be honored in the Memorial for military service to our Country by becoming a Donor to the Winter Springs Veterans Memorial Trust Fund in an amount not less than $100. Your donation will be used to cover the cost of the engraving of the honoree's name on the granite Memorial Name Stand located in the Memorial, and to help pay for the cost of the ongoing operations and maintenance of the Memorial.

  2. To become a Donor all you have to do is fill out the reservation form included in the fall newsletter. Reservation forms can also be obtained by clicking here and at City Hall.

  3. Persons eligible for recognition on the granite Memorial Name Stand are persons who are currently serving, or have previously served in the Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard or Merchant Marines, including persons with current or previous service in the Reserves of these branches of service such as the Army Reserves. Their service may have occurred in peacetime or in times of war. Although honoree's being recognized do not have to be residents of Winter Springs they must have some relationship to the City. For example; these relationships could be persons who once, but no longer live in the City; a family member of a Winter Springs resident who lives in another location; a person with which a local resident had a long term friendship, a person with whom a local resident served with in military service, a person who was employed in the City; or a person who participated in civic organizations and or affairs within the City.

How can you get more information?

You can acquire additional information at 407-327-6597,, or Veterans Memorial, 1126 E. State Road 434, Winter Springs, FL 32708.